Dr.Bhatia Discussing on Zollinger Ellison Syndrome in DBMCI.
Gear up for GCLT MAINS,exam no less than NEET !!!
Dr Bhatia discussing on ‘Miteral Stenosis’ in Last Minute Revision Point Discussion Series DBMCI.
Our heartiest congratulations to DBMind
Dr.Keshav Aggarwal for securing RANK 59 in AIIMSNov17 !!!
Interview by Dr. Nachiket Bhatia
Dr Prateek Kaushik,Rank 23 AIIMS.
Sharing his Success Story!
LAST MINUTE REVISION POINTS
1. Preoperative digitalizationi is done to prevent: Postoperative cardiac failure.
2. Urgent reversal of warfarin therapy can be done by administration of fresh frozen plasma.
3. Flushing of face is encountered in children following premedication occurs with Atropine.
4. Decreased EEG in anaesthesia seen in Hypothermia.
5. During blood pressure monitoring deflation rate of cuff should be 3-5 mmHg/sec.
Free Daily Medical Quiz
Question.) Organism multiplying and developing in the hosts is called as:
d.) All of above
For answer with detailed explanation take the quiz.