A.) Course Description
The Basic Life Support for (BLS) Healthcare Providers Classroom Course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner.This course is for healthcare professionals who need to know how to perform CPR, as well as other lifesaving skills, in a wide variety of in-hospital and out-of-hospital settings.
B.) Course Duration
8 hours including skills testing and practice(1 day)
C.) Written exam & Skill Station
The candidate is evaluated through a written exam and practical test.
D.) Course Completion Card and Certification
Upon successful completion of all students receive a BLS for Healthcare Providers course completion card, valid for two years.
Healthcare providers such as physicians, nurses, paramedics, emergency medical technicians, respiratory therapist, physical and occupational therapists , medical assistants and nursing assistants.
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Differences between adult,child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adult,child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- CPR with an advanced airway*
- Video based course ensures consistency
- Instructor led, hands on class format reinforces skills proficiency
- Student manual comes with new Pocket Reference Card, designed to provide quick emergency information to the rescuer at any time.
- Updated Science-based content
BLS – 5,000/- with books.